If you or someone you care about has been struggling with substance abuse or drug addiction, it may be time to seek professional help from a drug addiction rehab program in West Virginia. It can be very challenging to make the decision to seek treatment, but doing so might be the bravest and best decision you ever make. Even when you are ready, though, it can be hard to sort through all the options for treatment to find the one that will work best for you and your specific circumstances. One of the best ways to ensure you make the right decision is to learn more about when to seek help and how to find options for West Virginia rehab.
How to Know When It Is Time to Reach Out for Help With Addiction
One of the things that addiction can take away from people is their perspective. It can be hard to know when you or someone else has crossed the line, so it is important to ask honest questions and give honest answers. Here are some questions to ask yourself or someone else if you are concerned about addiction:
- Do you tend to hide or minimize your drug use or drinking?
- Have you lied to others about drug use, spending on drugs, or other behavior?
- Are you having financial problems because of how much you spend on drugs or alcohol?
- Have you let people down at work, school, or in your family because of drugs or drinking?
- Do you want to quit, but aren’t sure you will be able to? Have you tried to quit before and started using again?
- How is your mental health? Do you feel depressed or anxious?
- Has anyone you care about questioned or confronted you about your drug use or drinking?
How Can I Afford a West Virginia Rehab Program?
It is normal to be concerned about the cost of care, but the good news is, there are drug rehab centers in West Virginia that do take Medicaid and other types of state funding. Lack of money should not prevent anyone from receiving the care they need to be healthy and happy. Any drug treatment center will be happy to answer questions about what kinds of insurance they do and do not accept because all of them have a shared goal of helping people achieve lasting recovery from addiction.
What Should I Look For in a West Virginia Rehab Center?
A good rehab center will be happy to answer questions about their qualifications and licensing. Clients should always feel empowered to ask about situations that directly impact their care, but what are the qualifications to look for? Some things to research or ask about are:
- Does the facility have current licensing from the state of West Virginia?
- Is the facility accredited by respected professional associations?
- Are the staff at the treatment center licensed and in good standing with their professional boards?
- Does the center offer individualized treatment plans for each client?
- Are the client’s family included in some parts of treatment if they wish to participate?
- Is the center set up to treat clients’ co-occurring mental health conditions that may be present?
Lotus Recovery Centers Can Help Today
If you or someone you care about needs to seek treatment for drug addiction or substance abuse, reach out to our caring and compassionate staff today at 833.922.1615. We are committed to serving our clients in Delaware and West Virginia, including those with Medicaid. Our treatment programs can help you and your family heal from the disease of addiction and start on the road back to health and sobriety.