At Lotus Recovery Centers, we provide low-cost, high-quality addiction treatment and behavioral health services to those in need. One way that we improve quality of life for our clients is by offering primary care services. By offering comprehensive services in one convenient location, we help remove any potential roadblocks to recovery.
We offer innovative, compassionate care to help our clients rebuild their lives. If you are ready to begin treatment at one of our centers, reach out to Lotus Recovery Centers at 833.922.1615 today.
What Is Primary Care?
Our primary care services are available only to Lotus Recovery Centers clients upon admission and during their ongoing treatment. These services are designed to complement our addiction treatment programs and help clients heal in body, mind, and spirit.
Some of the services that you’ll have access to through our primary care program include:
- Diagnostic services
- Referrals to specialists
- Disease prevention
- Patient education
Your doctor can diagnose any medical issues that you are experiencing, whether they are related to addiction recovery or not. In the event that you need to see a specialist, they can refer you to the right professional.
In addition, regular primary care services can help you prevent medical issues before they begin. You’ll learn about how to stay healthy in your new sober life. Learning to take care of yourself is an important part of treatment, and Lotus Recovery Centers will support you every step of the way.
How Primary Care Aids Recovery
Why do we offer primary care services? These services can help those on the road to recovery in a number of ways.
Individuals who are in recovery and who are also physically sick with chronic disease or who are unaware that they are ill should have access to medical care during treatment. Many of those who struggle with addiction suffer from chronic pain. A primary care doctor can offer alternative medications and care to relieve pain and promote healing.
Additionally, recovering from substance use disorders can help you heal from physical illness. Addiction can exacerbate or worsen a number of health issues, such as lung or heart disease, cancer, or stroke. Sobriety can help you avoid complications later on.
If you’re in need of addiction treatment as well as primary care services, Lotus Recovery Centers can help. Our admissions team will help you access care right when you need it.
Reach Out to Lotus Recovery Centers Today
Primary care can help you or your loved one stay healthy while in treatment and beyond. These services are offered in all of our treatment centers. In addition to primary care services, we offer:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – Certain medications can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings
- Detox programs – We offer support, counseling, and medical care for the early days of recovery
- Inpatient rehab (offered at Comfort, WV location) – Residential care offers structure and support during treatment
- Extended residential treatment – Some individuals benefit from more time in treatment
- Outpatient treatment (offered at Prices Corner, DE location) – Flexibility and independence are crucial in this level of care
- Crisis stabilization services – Those who are in crisis, either as a result of substance use or mental health conditions, can receive help right away
- Aftercare – We help our clients prepare for the transition back into everyday life
Primary care services are just another way that Lotus Recovery Centers helps communities recover from the effects of addiction. If you are struggling with addiction or you are concerned about a loved one, reach out to our team today. We’ll help you access the care you need in order to begin the journey to recovery.